Nurture Life is a rapidly growing food company that delivers fresh, nutritious, ready-to-enjoy meals, but the mission that unites us goes so much deeper than that. Together we’re raising the bar for kid’s food, creating meals that are healthy, delicious and convenient, that parents can be proud to serve and kids love to eat. Our meals are developed by registered dietitians and chefs and tailored to kids’ specific nutritional and developmental needs.
We’re a team of individuals united by a powerful mission, but we’re also an emerging player in the fast-paced and highly competitive food tech industry. As a high-growth start-up, we’ve scaled rapidly in the past couple of years–expanding our product offerings and service across the contiguous U.S.. By joining Nurture Life, you’ll be part of a tight-knit team led by professionals with decades of experience in both the tech and food industries. We hire talented people who share our vision and then give them the freedom (and the responsibility!) to develop new ideas, innovative approaches and directly impact our growth and success. We believe in inspiring the extraordinary in our people and know that our team is the core of our success. From our food production team to our company leadership, we foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to collaborate, experiment and promote bold ideas. We support our team members and empower them to use their unique talents as part of a unified, mission-focused organization.
Who We Are Looking For…
Nurture Life is looking for a creative, versatile and driven Digital Marketing Associate interested in working on a progressive marketing team. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and is responsible for contributing to and managing a diverse range of digital marketing activities. This includes, but is not limited to, managing our email marketing campaigns, analyzing performance of digital marketing campaigns to make optimizations, copywriting, managing our social channels and more.
Your days will consist of….
- Planning, creating and managing email marketing campaigns focused on conversion and customer retention; using customer data and analytics to create actionable audience segments to send targeted email communications
- Identifying KPIs, tracking analytics, reporting results and providing recommendations on how to improve digital marketing campaigns specifically in Nurture Life’s email and social channels
- Creating and executing Nurture Life’s social media strategy
- Assisting with the evolution of Nurture Life’s brand through our content via engaging copy, imagery, graphics and/or video
- Maintaining and optimizing landing pages, promotions, and graphics for digital campaigns
- Researching consumer preferences and discovering relevant trends to identify and implement opportunities on our digital channels
- Managing strategic marketing initiatives through all stages of development, from concept to production, while being accommodating to changes and feedback from the marketing team and other team members
- Executing consumer insights activities such as customer survey responses and analyzing results to provide actionable recommendations
We’d love for you to…
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business or related field
- Be Nurture Life’s biggest champion, going above and beyond to grow our brand on our most forward-facing channels
- Be able to take on different and disparate responsibilities outside of your core responsibilities in order to ensure our marketing team is executing across all marketing channels
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and work with cross-functional teams to successfully drive agile marketing innovation and execution
- Multitask, working within deadlines and shifting gears in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate basic skills with Adobe Creative Suite. Multimedia/video production experience a plus
- Have strong experience with copywriting and editing
- Be a data driven marketing professional, SQL or data analysis experience is a plus
- Have strong working experience with WordPress, social media management tools and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter and YouTube)
We proudly offer…
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Commuter benefits
- Paid company holidays and paid time off
- Generous paid parental leave