Nurture Life, headquartered in the River North area of Chicago, is a subscription service that prepares wholesome, nutritious, ready-to-eat meals for babies, toddlers and kids and delivers them weekly, straight to customers’ doors. Our team of chefs and pediatric dietitian collaborate on every menu to ensure meals meet the changing nutritional needs of growing kids while introducing them to new flavors and textures. Our commitment to sourcing and producing the highest quality products and delivering a phenomenal customer experience means peace of mind for our families. Our passion is to impact the healthy development of children and revolutionize mealtime for families.
The Director of Growth will be responsible for driving customer acquisition through all digital channels including social, search and display. This individual will also be responsible for analysis and reporting of all acquisition programs with the objective of continually optimizing existing programs, expanding acquisition channels and managing the acquisition budget and CPAs.
- Providing customers a phenomenal experience every time
- Sourcing and producing the highest quality products
- Investing in our people, our greatest asset
Your days will consist of…
- Drive the strategic direction and execution of paid acquisition programs, including social, search and display
- Lead conversion and landing page optimization efforts to support acquisition and retention initiatives
- Build and execute, with the assistance of a leading performance marketing agency, marketing programs with substantial ROI
- Closely help manage marketing spend, tracking KPIs and making calculated decisions to increase spend, change spend mix, etc. based on channel performance, LTV and new customer growth success
- Brainstorm creative concepts and messaging strategy for ads informed by consumer insights and analysis
- Implement rapid turn creative testing process in collaboration with internal and external partners
- Partner with cross-functional teams for support on design, content, SEO, and social aimed at improving customer acquisition funnel metrics
- Use insights and analysis to drive performance marketing/media expenditure, go-to-market strategies for new product launches, creative, integrated marketing campaigns, and new growth marketing initiatives
- Track performance across key KPIs, interpret data, and work with the CMO to create optimization plans to ensure programs scale efficiently; be adept at navigating and manipulating large amounts of dynamic data and generating actionable insights
- Deliver actionable insights by synthesizing information across online and offline channels.
- Test and provide proactive insights and analysis on challenges and new marketing opportunities
- Maximize the impact of current programs while testing and scaling new channels
- Lead budgeting, forecasting, and performance analysis for digital acquisition channels
- Identify and implement marketing tools and systems that accelerate growth and business insights
We’d love for you to have…
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, or related field
- 5+ years of performance marketing experience, with expertise in digital acquisition and conversion rate optimization across multiple channels in both web and mobile; experience with a direct-to-consumer start up a plus
- A data-driven strategist who has lived in a rigorous LTV/CAC world
- Strong financial acumen and confidence to make significant spending decisions and closely managing the digital acquisition P&L
- Strong knowledge of digital media planning, execution, optimization, email marketing, and search engine optimization. Experience working on brands with content-rich engagement strategies is a plus
- Proven ability to identify and refine addressable audience segments for campaigns
- Strong capabilities and understanding of CPA, Attribution, Cohort analysis, and LTV
- Experience managing cross-channel digital attribution models across online and offline efforts
- Experience leading relationships with external agencies and partners
- Committed to learning about the latest tactics in digital and mobile marketing and have a passion for testing what makes sense to test
- Expert in Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, Pinterest Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, and other relevant advertising platforms.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Page Speed Insights, and website measurement tools
- Excellent forecasting and analysis skills, with strong working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- Be willing and able to roll up your sleeves – we’re a lean team and everyone needs to be willing to dive in.
- Strong leadership skills and helping develop our high performing team
- Outstanding communication skills, and the presence and experience to drive cross-functional teams toward measurable outcomes
Work environment involves limited risks or discomforts, which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving machines in production facilities
Long periods of sitting and eye strain due to close proximity to computer. Light to moderate lifting, up to 25 pounds, to move material from time to time.
We are proud to offer…
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k savings plan
- Commuter benefits
- Paid company holidays and vacation days
- Generous parental leave
- A company-stocked kitchen for mid-day snacks